Green Cards

Having a green card allows you to permanently live and work in the United States. If you are already in the United States, you can apply through Adjustment of Status; however, if you are living outside the United States, you will need to apply through consular processing.
There are many categories under which you can apply to receive your green card, including marriage, employment, as a refugee or asylee, or as a victim of crime or abuse. Each of these categories carry their own set of requirements to determine if you are eligible to apply for a green card, and some categories limit the number of green cards that can be issued on a yearly basis. These requirements can be confusing, which is why it is important to have an experienced attorney by your side to walk you through the process from start to finish.
If you are considering applying for a green card, call us today at (904) 510-5341 for your free case evaluation. We are ready to answer your questions and help you get started.

Schedule Your Consultation Today

  • By submitting this form, I am authorizing a representative of Eilert Law, PLLC to contact me directly by Telephone or Email regarding my legal matter. I understand that submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship, and I acknowledge that no guarantees have been made to me regarding my case.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Call us today

(904) 510-5341

Send a fax

(904) 485-8244

Write an email