Timesharing Modifications

Once a judge enters an order in your case, you are bound to follow that order. However, sometimes circumstances change to the extent that you may need to ask the judge to modify the order in your case. This frequently occurs with timesharing cases. To get a modification, you will have to show the judge that there has been a substantial change in circumstances that justifies a change to the original order.

If you have a court order that you want to modify, we are here to help you through that process. Call us today at (904) 510-5341 to discuss your case.

Schedule Your Consultation Today

  • By submitting this form, I am authorizing a representative of Eilert Law, PLLC to contact me directly by Telephone or Email regarding my legal matter. I understand that submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship, and I acknowledge that no guarantees have been made to me regarding my case.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Call us today

(904) 510-5341

Send a fax

(904) 485-8244

Write an email