Paternity & Timesharing

When you have a child with an intimate partner, and you and your partner are not married, you may have questions or concerns regarding who has rights to the child, and how to resolve disputes regarding custody and visitation. Maybe you want to establish legal rights to your child; maybe you want to set up a regular and frequent visitation schedule; or maybe you want to set up child support payments to help raise your child. All of these concerns can be addressed through the court system.

In Florida, courts will first require that paternity of the child be established. Once this occurs, courts will then consider multiple factors to determine an appropriate timesharing schedule that is in the best interest of the child. A child support order is also entered at that time.

Call us today at (904) 510-5341 to discuss your case and find out how we can help you!

Schedule Your Consultation Today

  • By submitting this form, I am authorizing a representative of Eilert Law, PLLC to contact me directly by Telephone or Email regarding my legal matter. I understand that submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship, and I acknowledge that no guarantees have been made to me regarding my case.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Call us today

(904) 510-5341

Send a fax

(904) 485-8244

Write an email